The schedule was released by the Commission via 2014 Civil Service Exam Calendar posted online. Here are the schedules:
2014 Civil Service Exam schedules
- March 2 - Fire Officer and Penology Officer Exams
- April 6 - Career Service Exam Paper and Pencil Test;
- Period of Filing of Applications - December 16, 2013 to February 20, 2014
- August 10 - Foreign Service Office Exam
- October 26 - Career Service Exam Paper and Pencil Test
Acceptance of applications shall be on a FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis. Applications may no longer be accepted before the deadline if the target number of applicants has already been reached by the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
Check out my other posts for the following details:
The Civil Service Exam is administered to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to the second and first level positions in the civil service shall be made, provided said eligibles meet the qualifications and other require ments of the positions.
For more updates on Civil Service Exams, Like PH Exams in Facebook or follow at Twitter @phexams.