FOE is administered by the Commission to to establish a register of eligibles from which certification and appointment to second level ranks in the Bureau of Fire Protection and other functionally related positions shall be made, provided said eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the said positions.
The eligibility resulting from passing the Fire Officer Examination shall be called Fire Officer Eligibility, and considered appropriate for appointment to second level ranks in the fire protection service and functionally related positions only, except for ranks under the Philippine National Police.
FOE ScheduleFiling of Application: October 28 to November 15, 2013
Date of Exam: December 15, 2013
QualificationOnly those who have met the admission requirements should apply.
1. Must be a Filipino citizen;
2. Must be of good moral character;
3. Must be mentally and physically fit;
4. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or of disgraceful or immoral conduct, or dishonesty, or examination irregularity, or drunkenness, or addiction to drugs;
5. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government;
Requirements1. Fully accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised November 2012). The spaces for “Signature of Applicant” and “Right Thumbmark” on the form should be left blank. These shall be accomplished in the presence and upon instruction of the CSC Processor / Authorized Administering Officer.
2. Four (4) copies of identical I.D. pictures with specifications, as follows:
a. Philippine Passport size (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm or 1.8 inches x 1.4 inches)
b. Colored, with white background
c. Taken within three (3) months prior to filing of application
d. Printed on good quality photo paper
e. In standard close-up shot (from shoulder level up with the head and face occupying at least 80% of the picture and with the name tag positioned at approximately 1 inch or 2.54 cm below the chin)
f. In bare face (with no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover the facial features)
g. Showing left and right ears
h. Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
i. With neutral facial expression, and both eyes open
j. With full and handwritten (not computer-generated) name tag in the format: First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name, and Extension Name (if any) and signature over printed name
3. Original and photocopy of any valid ID containing applicant’s clear picture, date of birth, signature, and signature of the authorized head of the issuing agency such as Driver’s License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, Philhealth ID, current Company/Office ID, current School ID, Postal ID, BIR ID, Barangay ID, Voter’s ID, Valid Passport, or Police Clearance.
In case the above-cited valid IDs do not contain all the required information, the applicant should present another valid ID containing the particular missing information.
4. Examination fee of Seven Hundred Pesos (Php 700.00).
File your applications to CSC Regional Offices in your area. You can also download the application in the website.
For more information, visit CSC website or contact CSC Regional Offices in your area. For updates, follow me on Twitter @nonoy or circle me on Google+.