Monday, October 14, 2013

Civil Service Exam results for October 2013 CSE-PPT

Posted by Nonoy Taclino  |  at  8:34 AM No comments

The Civil Service Commission has successfully administered the Civil Service Exam on October 13, 2013 and the results of Professional and Subprofessional level exams will be available here once announced.

 Update: The results have been posted. Check it out below!

 A total of 153,387 examinees were approved to take the Career Service Examination Paper and Pencil Test (CSE-PPT) last Sunday in 143 different testing centers spread out in different regions nationwide. Of that number 86% took the Professional level exam while the rest of 14% took the Subprofessional level.

According the CSC website, CSE-PPT results are usually released in three to four months and posted in their official website.

In the first batch this year, the exam was given April 14, 2013 and the name of passers was announced May 29, 2013. In the same period last year, the exam was given October 21, 2012 and the results were posted January 11, 2013.

The passing rate was just at 11.85% last year, with only 13,412 passers out of 113,168 examinees.

Based on the pattern in the previous Civil Service Exam and the number of examinees, we are expecting that the results of the recent test will be released sometime second or third week of January 2014. Stay on this site for we will post the exam results below, by Region:

Civil Service Exam results, By Region

Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12 | NCR Metro Manila | CAR | Caraga | ARMM

To pass the test, examinees should get a general rating or 80 percent.

If you want to be notified of the results, you can 'Like' this site in Facebook or follow me on Twitter @nonoy.

About the Author

Nonoy is a nobody from the southern city of love. Follow him on Twitter @nonoy and Facebook.com/nonoynet.

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

Related posts

0 comments:

© 2013 PH Exams. WP Theme-junkie converted by Bloggertheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.
back to top