National Police Commission (Napolcom) will administer the next PNP Entrance and Promotional Exam on October 20, 2013, and applicants must utilize the Online Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for filing of application.
Update: Napolcom reopens Online Scheduling on September 19-21. Access the link here.
The period of filing of applications for Entrance and Promotional Exams are the same, but the online appointment scheduling differs to avoid website congestion. Here are the schedules:
Online Application Scheduling
- PNP Entrance Exam: July 29 - August 7, 2013
- PNP Promotional Exam: August 8 - 16, 2013
Applications will be accepted in 'first-come, first-served' basis, and Napolcom may stopped the acceptance ahead of deadline if the limit for number of examinees has been reached.
Steps in Online Scheduling of Appointment via OLEASS and Filing
- Go to Napolcom website, look for OLEASS link. This will be activated starting July 29, 2013, and I'll post also the link here: Napolcom Online Application
- Fill-in all the mandatory fields which includes your full name, email, home address, cellphone number, preferred exam center and exam title. For promotional exam takers, you must also fill in the present rank, appointment status, highest eligibility and year taken.
- Click 'Submit' button. A confirmation will appear if submission was successful. If not, repeat the process.
- Wait for the letter-reply which will be sent to the email address you registered, confirming your scheduled appointment for filing of application in PNP exam.Print this letter-reply/confirmation.
- Submit the letter-reply/confirmation and other requirements to the Exam Processor at Napolcom Regional Office where you prefer to take the exam.
- You will be issued a Notice of Admission if you are qualified to take the exam.