MAAP Entrance Exam results is one of the requirements for scholarship and admission to midshipmen for Class 2018. If you are interested, check the qualifications, requirements and procedures below.
- Male or female, Single
- Filipino Citizen
- Physically fit
- Morally upright and has no derogatory record
- Born from 01-Jan-1993 to 31-Mar-1998.
- May be a high school or college graduate or candidate for graduation from both
- Minimum height of 5 ft. 4 in. (162.5 cm) for MALE and 5 ft. 2 in. (157.5 cm) for FEMALE applicants
- Has never been officially admitted at MAAP
- 2 copies of recent 2 x 2 colored pictures
- Non-refundable processing fee of P 300.00 in cash or check/money order payable to MAAP
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of valid school ID or certification from your principal/registrar, that you are a bonafide or graduating student with good standing.
- Photocopy of High School Report Card with at least a GPA of 83%.
- -- For High School Graduating Student :High School Report Card during your 3rd Year Level.
- -- For College Level :High School Report Card during your 4th Year Level.
- LBC Prepaid Regular Pack worth P95.00 for Luzon and P105.00 for Visayas and Mindanao; or other courier services.
- Get MAAP scholarship application forms from any of the testing/filing centers, Naval ROTC units, or PCG stations nationwide
- Submit duly accomplished application form with the requirements to designated filing centers either by mail or in person
- Receive admission slip either by mail or in person
Where to file
Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific (MAAP)
Kamaya Point, Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles, Bataan
MAAP Tel#: (02) 784-9100
MAAP Bataan: (047) 237-3355
Cell No.: (0917) 533-8263
MAAP Satellite Office
AMOSUP Annex Building
Cabildo Corner Sta. Potenciana Streets Intramuro, Manila
Phone: (02) 527 8491 - 98 Fax: 527 3538 Telefax: 527-2110
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
AMOSUP Seamen's Center - Cebu
Camino Vicenal St., Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Contact Nos.: (032) 344-4771 to 75 / (032) 346-2598 / (032) 236-4773 local 113 (Sheila)
Fax No.: (032) 346-2624 / (032) 346-2598
AMOSUP Seamen's Center - Iloilo
Oñate St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Contact No.: (033) 321-3523 / (033) 321-2438 (Juvy)
Fax No.: (033) 321-3523
Email Add.: Administration: email@example.com
Apply now for MAAP Entrance Exam and scholarship and be one of the best seafarers in the world!