Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific announces the start of application for MAAP Entrance Examination for School Year 2014-2015, and the details can be seen below as posted in their official website.
MAAP Entrance Exam results is one of the requirements for scholarship and admission to midshipmen for Class 2018. If you are interested, check the qualifications, requirements and procedures below.
- Male or female, Single
- Filipino Citizen
- Physically fit
- Morally upright and has no derogatory record
- Born from 01-Jan-1993 to 31-Mar-1998.
- May be a high school or college graduate or candidate for graduation from both
- Minimum height of 5 ft. 4 in. (162.5 cm) for MALE and 5 ft. 2 in. (157.5 cm) for FEMALE applicants
- Has never been officially admitted at MAAP
- 2 copies of recent 2 x 2 colored pictures
- Non-refundable processing fee of P 300.00 in cash or check/money order payable to MAAP
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Photocopy of valid school ID or certification from your principal/registrar, that you are a bonafide or graduating student with good standing.
- Photocopy of High School Report Card with at least a GPA of 83%.
- -- For High School Graduating Student :High School Report Card during your 3rd Year Level.
- -- For College Level :High School Report Card during your 4th Year Level.
- LBC Prepaid Regular Pack worth P95.00 for Luzon and P105.00 for Visayas and Mindanao; or other courier services.
- Get MAAP scholarship application forms from any of the testing/filing centers, Naval ROTC units, or PCG stations nationwide
- Submit duly accomplished application form with the requirements to designated filing centers either by mail or in person
- Receive admission slip either by mail or in person
Where to file
Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific (MAAP)
Kamaya Point, Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles, Bataan
MAAP Tel#: (02) 784-9100
MAAP Bataan: (047) 237-3355
Cell No.: (0917) 533-8263
MAAP Satellite Office
AMOSUP Annex Building
Cabildo Corner Sta. Potenciana Streets Intramuro, Manila
Phone: (02) 527 8491 - 98 Fax: 527 3538 Telefax: 527-2110
Email Address : email@example.com
AMOSUP Seamen's Center - Cebu
Camino Vicenal St., Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Contact Nos.: (032) 344-4771 to 75 / (032) 346-2598 / (032) 236-4773 local 113 (Sheila)
Fax No.: (032) 346-2624 / (032) 346-2598
AMOSUP Seamen's Center - Iloilo
Oñate St., Mandurriao, Iloilo City, Iloilo
Contact No.: (033) 321-3523 / (033) 321-2438 (Juvy)
Fax No.: (033) 321-3523
Email Add.: Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply now for MAAP Entrance Exam and scholarship and be one of the best seafarers in the world!