Deped has released the schedule of administration of 2013 ALS A&E Exam this October, plus the registration period and requirements needed by interested applicants.
In a Deped Memo No. 108 series of 2013 issued last June 18, 2013, the department details the information on Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency test for administrators and examinees.
Schedule of ALS exam
- October 6, 2013 – Regions 9, 10, 11, 12, Caraga and ARMM
- October 13, 2013 – Regions 5, 6, 7, 8
- October 20, 2013 – Regions 1, 2, 3 and CAR
- October 27, 2013 – NCR, 4-A (Calabarzon), 4-B (Mimaropa)
Registration requirementsALS examinees may register in Deped's Registration and Testing Center (RTC) from July 4 to August 2, 2013. Registration is FREE. Bring the following requirements:
- two recent passport-size photo with nametag
- birth certificate
- original and photocopies of ANY of the following government-issued IDs: valid driver's license, valid passport, voter's ID, SSS/GSIS ID, postal ID or NBI clearance.
What to bring on exam day
- lower portion of registration form as test permit
- mongol pencil #2
- valid ID