POEA has posted the schedule of registration and exam of 9th EPS Topik in the Philippines online, with four locations administering the test.
Update: List of passers have been released here.
Korea EPS-Topik or Employment Permit System-Test of Proficiency in Korean is the exam given job seekers who wants to work under EPS. Passing the EPS-TOPIK only guarantees the qualification for job application, and does not guarantee the employment in Korea.
EPS Topik Registration and Exam detailsDate and Time: July 2-5, 2013 at 9AM to 5PM (Daily Schedule based on surname)
Place: NCR, La Union, Cebu and Davao (venue to be announced later). Applicants must register only to the place where he/she wants to take the test.
- Must be between 18 and 38 years of age (Born between July 2, 1975 and July 1, 1995)
- Female applicants are restricted to register this time due to slow demand.
- Must not have any record of conviction or imprisonment for a heinous crime
- Must have no record of deportation or departure orders from the Republic of Korea
- Must not be restricted from departure from the Philippines
- EPS-TOPIK Registration Application form
- Valid passport or valid SSS UMID
- 2 pcs. passport size (pictures taken within 3 months)
- Test Fee of peso equivalent of US $24